This year we are asking all member families to sign up for two cleaning days. There are 3 cleaning slots per day, so each family can fill one of those slots. Cleaning starts at the end of the day 4pm, but usually families can start at 3:30 PM when most members have left. This is to help keep the club organized and allow all of us to be in a safe clean environment. Please view the available slots by clicking on the header above to sign up. Thank you! If you have any questions email email@example.com.
2022-2033 SNSC Volunteer Sign-up
- January 8th, 2023 – Vermont Cup GS (U16+ Men)
- January 20th, 2023 – Michaels Carnival GS
- January 21st, 2023 – Michaels Carnival SL
- January 22nd, 2023 – U10 Team Race
- January 29th, 2023 – Freeski IFSA Regional Competition
- February 5th, 2023 – NVC U14 GS
- February 11th, 2023 – Freeski IFSA National Competition Day 1
- February 12th, 2023 – Freeski IFSA National Competition Day 2
- February 26th, 2023 – FWQ 3* Freeski Competition
Smugglers’ Notch Ski & Snowboard Club Open House
March 26th – 12:30-2:30 PM
The Smugglers’ Notch Ski and Snowboard Club (SNSC) would like to invite you to our open house on Saturday, March 26th from 12:30-2:30 PM. SNSC would like to welcome families interested in joining our programming for the 2022-2023 season. Interested families and athletes can meet some coaches and other athletes. They will also have the option to ski with SNSC coaches.